NOTE: SIT will make every effort to maintain its programs as described. To respond to emergent situations, like COVID-19, SIT may have to modify programs. Visit the SIT website for more details.
Immerse yourself in the world of multilateral diplomacy and learn the art of conflict resolution and prevention in an international arena.
WHY STUDY IN SWITZERLAND?
Build the skills and knowledge required for multilateral diplomacy at the center of the action: Geneva, where you’ll learn from top academics and experts at research institutes, United Nations agencies and other nongovernmental organizations. While immersed in the city of international diplomacy and finance, you’ll enjoy Francophone culture and the summer splendors of Lake Geneva, such as swimming, boating, and picnicking. It’s a great opportunity to build your international network and make contacts with top experts on the use of multilateral diplomacy in conflict resolution and prevention, international humanitarian law, managing complex emergencies, and migration.
- Learn the practicalities of multilateral diplomacy from international experts.
- Get practical experience for academic and professional development.
- Immerse yourself in Francophone culture.
- Build a solid professional network of international contacts.
Please visit the SIT Study Abroad website
for details on the program courses (including syllabi), educational excursions, and housing.
- Multilateral diplomacy
- International security
- International migration management
- Conflict resolution and prevention
Be sure to discuss how study abroad costs are handled at your school with your study abroad advisor.
SIT tuition and room and board fees include the following:
- All educational costs, including educational excursions
- All accommodations and meals for the full program duration
- Transportation to and from the airport, and on all educational excursions
- Health and accident insurance
- SIT awards nearly $1.6 million in scholarships and grants annually.
- All scholarships and grants are need-based.
- Awards generally range from $500 to $5,000.
- Contact the financial aid and/or study abroad office(s) at your college or university to learn if your school’s scholarships and grants and federal and state aid programs can be applied to an SIT Study Abroad program.
SIT PROGRAM PROTECTION
In these uncertain times, you shouldn’t have to worry about your investment in SIT. Click here
to find out how you’re protected.
CONTACT SIT STUDY ABROAD