|Additional Program Details:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10249Areas of Study:
|Aboriginal Studies, Anthropology, Biological Sciences, Business, Communication, Ecology, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Studies, Film, Geography, History, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Law, Math, Media, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Women's Studies||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10232Program:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10233Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10235Housing Options:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10236Class Eligibility:
|2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10237Credit Type:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10241Program Type:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10247Minimum GPA:
Since its establishment in 1967, Macquarie University has been a pioneer in Australian education. It is known internationally for its groundbreaking research in the earth sciences, laser physics, linguistics, and education. The university has developed many international links, since it recognizes the global need for international and multicultural experiences.
- Diverse educational opportunities - Take courses that apply to your major or chosen field of coursework. If you want, explore your interests and take one of many electives available.
- Helpful on-site staff - We want you to make the most of this experience, so we offer 24/7 support on-site with our helpful staff. They will help you get settled and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Make the most of it - Watch a rugby match, play with kangaroos, or watch a show in the Sydney opera house. Either way, we want you to experience everything that Sydney has to offer!
The average credit load you will take will be between three or four subjects. Each week you are expected to attend one large lecture and one or two smaller tutorial classes per subject. Macquarie has three colleges?College of Commerce, the College of Humanities and Social Science, and the College of Science and Technology?within which you will have the ability to choose from over seventy academic areas.
The campus is located on approximately 334 acres of parkland, ten miles northwest of Sydney in the suburb of North Ryde and is served by regular bus service. It is set in beautiful rolling hills, adjacent to the large Macquarie Center shopping plaza. Ample shops and eateries are available on campus as well.
- Visit Fauna Park and play with kangaroos
- Go to school with a student body of 32,000
- Opional internship available
- Join one of 130 clubs and 15 sports clubs
- Easy access to subway line and city center
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||03/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||07/20/2019||11/26/2019|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||03/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.