Applications should be submitted directly to the College of Business Advising Office, not to UTA Study Abroad.
Dates in Spain:
May 27 - June 16, 2019 (tentative)
Note: There will be classes in Arlington May 20-25, prior to departing for Barcelona
6 credits total
- Studies in Economics (ECON 4391)
- International Management (MANA 4321)
- All classes and training in English.
Cost: $3150 + UTA Tuition + Airfare
- INCLUDES: Apartment Housing, Orientation, Local Transportation, English-speaking on-site support, Required field trips to businesses, Intercultural communication training
- Does not include airfare (estimated $1500), required UT System Study Abroad Insurance ($57 for 3 weeks), UTA Study Abroad Application Fee ($75), food, and incidentals
- Financial aid can be applied, and students can apply for the International Education Fee Scholarship (IEFS) through the Office of International Education.
General Information: For more information about this program, contact Dr. Christy Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Abdul Rasheed at email@example.com.
Application: Barcelona Application for summer 2019.docx
FAQs: Barcelona FAQs.doc
Applications should be submitted directly the College of Business Advising Office, not to UTA Study Abroad.