Programs > Brochure
CISabroad Semester at University of Westminster
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Additional Program Details:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Areas of Study:||Accounting, Architecture, Art, Biochemistry, Business, Chemistry, Communication, Computer Science, Criminology, Culture, Economics, English, Film, Gender Studies, Geography, Graphic Design, History, International Business, Journalism, Law, Management Studies, Marketing, Media, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Tourism, Urban Studies, Women's Studies||Program:||Affiliated|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment|
|Class Eligibility:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior||Credit Type:||Pass/Fail|
|Program Type:||Study||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
On Semester at Westminster, you can study in London, taking classes for your major or as electives at an internationally recognized institution while exploring this lively, diverse city. You can also intern at one of the city’s many businesses and organizations, gaining practical experience and boosting your resume.
Get excited about:
- Classes in your major, whatever that may be! – The University of Westminster offers over 700 courses in such diverse fields as architecture, chemistry, computer science, British history, international business, media and design, psychology, and so much more. This is the place to find what you need to get ahead!
An urban campus – The University’s setting is ideal, right in the middle of the action. You’ll stroll to class along the Thames, and major tourist sites such as the British Museum, Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abby, the Globe Theatre, and more are all a quick walk or tube stop away!
Truly global learning – The student body comes from over 150 countries, so you will make friends from all over the world and learn from your classmates’ unique backgrounds and perspectives. Plus, London itself is extremely diverse.
Semester at University of Westminster, London, offers unique courses in your major and as electives. There are over 700 classes to choose from at this world-renowned university, which has received numerous accolades for its high academic standards. You can learn from high-caliber British and international faculty in the global classroom. Plus, there are tones of internship options.
- Study abroad in London at one of 4 campuses in the heart of the capitol
- Large international student population
- Over 300 degree programs, including London-focused courses
- Experience an independent urban lifestyle
- Check out Big Ben, Parliament, the London Eye, and more!
- Explore other parts of the UK and Europe on the weekends
- Get hands-on experience with a custom internship in your field
- Intern at an NGO or community organization during your semester
- Housing in the center of London
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018-2019||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.