Programs > Brochure
CISabroad The London Semester
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Additional Program Details:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||Center for International Studies|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Areas of Study:||Business, Business Administration, Communication, Culture, Economics, Ethnic Studies, Gender Studies, History, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Latin American Studies, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Spanish||Program:||Affiliated|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Residence Hall|
|Class Eligibility:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior||Credit Type:||Pass/Fail|
|Program Type:||Study||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
If you've ever wanted to study abroad in England, then check out The London Semester! Live and study in the heart of London, take excellent classes, make great friends and explore everything that England has to offer!
Here are some things to expect while on this unique program:
- Multiple Course Options – No need to limit yourself to one area of study! Fulfull your generals and study anything from politics, to theater, to health care, with remarkable British professors.
- Affordable – Check out one of the best cities in the world on the most affordable London study abroad option. Additionally, many of London’s best museums are free, and many pubs and restaurants offer inexpensive lunches. Our CISabroad staff have tons of tips for you on how to save money and still enjoy all that this incredible city has to offer.
- Top-notch academics – Roehampton professors are highly regarded throughout England and the world and include famed novelists, criminologists, business moguls, and psychologists. Cutting-edge research is part of everyday life here.
You will spend your semester studying at the University of Roehampton, on the southern edge of London. Frequent excursions around England's capital city enhance classroom work and provide you with a truly British experience. Watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, take a ride on the London Eye for a spectacular view, see Big Ben and Abbey Road, and grab a friend to check out the hopping downtown music scene or one of the West End's many theaters. London’s diverse population is yet another reason why this one of the most exciting cities in the world.
There are many reasons to study on our London Semester program, but here are a few of the key highlights that make this program unique.
• Live with British and international students in residence halls
• Multiple courses offered for any Major!
• Visit famous places such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, and the British Museum
• Join a sports team, or student group to meet new friends!
• Live in one of Europe's most exciting city - London!
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018-2019||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.