Programs > Brochure
This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
*UTA - Business in Barcelona, Spain
|Additional Program Details:||Click to visit|
|Areas of Study:||Business, Management Studies||Program:||UTA Faculty-led|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment|
|Class Eligibility:||3. Junior, 4. Senior||Credit Type:||Letter Grade|
|Program Type:||Study||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
Applications for Summer 2013 should be submitted directly to Dr. Rasheed in the Department of Management.
- May 4th: Kick off Meeting
- May 20th – 24th: Classes in Arlington
- May 26th – June 17th: Classes & Field Trips in Spain!
- International Management (MANA 4321)
- International Organizational Behavior (MANA 4391)
Cost: $3095 + UTA Tuition + Airfare (There will be an early bird discount of $100 for those who pay their deposit by December 15th)
- INCLUDES: Apartment Housing, Orientation, Local Transportation, English-speaking on-site support, Required field trips to businesses, Intercultural communication training
- All classes and training in English
- Estimated Airfare: $1000
Applications should be submitted directly to Dr. Rasheed in the Department of Management. Application available online here.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
There are currently no active application cycles for this program.