|Additional Program Details:||Click to visit|
|Areas of Study:||Business, Management Studies||Program:||UTA Faculty-led|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Housing Options:||Apartment|
|Class Eligibility:||3. Junior, 4. Senior||Credit Type:||Letter Grade|
|Program Type:||Study||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
Applications should be submitted directly to Dr. Wunder in the Department of Economics or Dr. Michalski in the Department of Management, not to UTA Study Abroad.
- Note: There will be a kick-off meeting on May 11 and classes in Arlington May 18-22, prior to departing for Barcelona
- Comparative Economic Systems (ECON 4306)
- International Organizational Behavior (MANA 4391)
Cost: $3150 + UTA Tuition + Airfare
- INCLUDES: Apartment Housing, Orientation, Local Transportation, Heath Insurance, English-speaking on-site support, Required field trips to businesses, Intercultural communication training
- All classes and training in English
- Estimated Airfare: $1200
General Information: For more information about this program, contact Dr. Tim Wunder at email@example.com (COB, Room 309) or Dr. Jeanne Michalski at firstname.lastname@example.org (COB, Room 606).Information Session: Wednesday, November 5 at noon in COB 253.
Applications with $350 non-refundable deposit (check payable to Center for International Studies) should be submitted directly to Dr. Wunder or Dr. Michalski. Application available online here.
There is a $100 early-bird discount for students who apply and submit their deposit by December 12, so apply today!
Applications should be submitted directly to Dr. Tim Wunder in the Department of Economics or Dr. Jeanne Michalski in the Department of Management, not to UTA Study Abroad.
|Dates / Deadlines:|