Study Abroad Returnees
OIE International Programs
You don't have to go abroad again to have an international experience! The Office of International Education offers many opportunities to get involved with international students and celebrate the diversity of UTA.
- Attend After Study Abroad: The Next Stage and learn how to incorporate your study abroad experience into your resume, interviews and future career.
- Check out Global Grounds International Coffee Hour and enjoy tasty masala chai and great company. Each Global Grounds features a country or region specific theme and welcomes Study Abroad vets to share their experiences with the rest of the group. It's a great way to mingle with other Study Abroaders & international students. Bring any international music along that you would like to hear.
- Return the hospitality you received while abroad by participating in The Link International Friendship Program . The Link matches international students with American students and other Arlington community members.
- Sign up to become an International Peer Advisor and help welcome new international students to UTA. Peer Advisors volunteer at each fall and spring semester New International Student Orientation.
- Get involved with International Education Week each November and help promote and celebrate international education. International Education Week is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and Department of Education and recognizes the importance of promoting international education and global exchange.
- Become an active member in one of the many multi-cultural/nationality organizations on campus.